To answer my sister-in-law Heather's question, here's a look into the contents of my purse:
1. State Fair photo ID and keys
I started full-time at the fair last July, although this summer will mark my third fair. Did you know that the full-timers get a different colored badge than the part-timers/seasonals?
2. Gum
Sweet mint - definitely my favorite. I like to buy in bulk at Target.
3. Old School Planner
If you know me well, you'd know that I change my mind every few months how I keep my life organized. A few months ago it was my iPod Touch at home and Lotus Notes at work. Now it's my Franklin Covey at work and the weekly planner at home. I hope to get a Blackberry in September and maybe, just maybe, then I'll be able to condense all schedules into one unit.
4. Contact case and contacts
I think I was going to the eye doctor the day I took this picture. I'd love to get Lasik eye surgery someday, but that's a bit out of my budget . . .
5. Burt's Bees
A must. I love the fresh feeling you get from using it!
6. Hand Sanitizer
This is even branded for the State Fair. It's actually a sample of the product we will be including in the State Fair Survival Kit this year!
7. Lip Glass
Two types with different colors and consistencies. Overall I'm not a huge girly girl, but I've gotta have variety with the lip gloss.
8. Pen and Pencil
I'm starting to sound like a boy scout - always be prepared!
9. Sunglasses
I've been rockin' these ones lately. I own about six pair – each cost less than $10. I like to buy cheap ones because I can keep them in my car, my purse, at work, my room, etc.
10. Eyedrops
Again, two types. I swear, I'm not a pothead. My eyes just get really dry, especially during allergy season!
11. Cell phone
Ugh, can't wait to get that smartphone.
12. Business Card Holder
This was my first Etsy purchase and I love it! I felt so proud to include my very own business cards in it. :)
13. Wallet
My parents bought me this wallet last year – I still have the note in there that says in my dad's cursive "Love, Mom and Dad." However, when I moved back from Colorado, I saw that my mom had bought herself the exact. same. one. We look uber-dorky whenever we go shopping together. Oh well. :)
14. Camera
My parents bought this for me this Christmas and I've been LOVING it! It's my goal to learn all the features by my trip to Europe next year.
15. Patchwork purse
The cross-body purses are a MUST HAVE for me in the summer. Farmers markets, concerts, bars - you need both hands free!
No comments:
Post a Comment