It's happened again. A few times a year, all I can think about is getting out of St. Paul and seeing new things and new parts of the world. I'm almost positive that my recent case of Travel Bug is due to working a month straight. And I also know that I can't complain because I had the trip of a lifetime this past spring with my mom.
However, I still have the bug. This time, it's for places a bit more within my reach (and budget) . . . and places where I could visit some friends and family. In no particular order. . .
- Fort Collins, Colorado
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Detroit, Michigan
- Whitefish, Montana
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida (though this one could wait until the bitter cold winter)
- Boston, Mass.
- Seattle, Washington
I think a trip to FoCo is in my near future, but I'd also be happy to check out these more local places:
- Duluth
- Bayfield, Wisconsin
- Lanesboro
- Grand Marais
- Brainerd
Minnesota is so beautiful in the fall . . . does anyone feel like going on a little adventure with me?
No comments:
Post a Comment