Today is brought to you by the number THREE.
Three Names I go by:
1. Lindsay
2. Dick
3. Lindsomatic
Three Jobs I have had in my life (unofficial titles):
1. Coffee Roaster
2. Sample Lady
3. Bingo Caller
Three Places I have lived:
1. Fort Collins, Colorado
2. Winona, Minnesota
3. London, England
Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. LOST
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Glee
Three places I have been:
1. Scotland
2. Glacier Park (Montana)
3. Grindelwald, Switzerland
People that e-mail me regularly:
1. Chad
2. My coworkers
3. Google Alerts
Three of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Sandwiches
3. Muffins
Three things I would like to do:
1. Attend a music festival
2. Be a bridesmaid
3. Practice sustainable living
Things I am looking forward to:
1. Lots of weddings this summer
2. Learning to garden
3. Switzerland, May 2011
Foods I won't eat:
1. Black licorice
2. The ginger you get with sushi
3. Italian sausage
Things I notice first about people:
1. Hair
2. Smile
3. What they are wearing
Things I love to do in the summer:
1. Walk/run around my neighborhood in the evening
2. Grill out while playing backyard games
3. Go to farmers markets
Things I hate to do in the summer:
1. Sweat
2. Sit inside my office on a beautiful day
3. Turn the AC on when I could get a breeze going through the house instead
Things I wish I did better:
1. Remember names
2. Handywork
3. Workout on a regular basis
No comments:
Post a Comment