2.21.2010

My Week Ahead

In no particular order, here are ten things I'm looking forward to this week:
  • February is coming to an end. Even though I will soon have to give up my garage parking spot, that means we are a little bit closer to spring and summer!
  • City of Lakes Loppet Volunteer Appreciation dinner at Summit Brewery. 'Nuff said.
  • Getting revisions back from our graphic designer at work. I'm really excited to start moving forward with creating our annual report!
  • A little me time. Even though I've had a wonderful time hosting many people at our house, I'm excited to have a little time to read the paper, paint my nails, drinks some tea, and catch up on some Olympics.
  • I'd like to FINALLY finish my book, "The Alchemist." I started it a year ago, then re-started it a few weeks ago. Seriously, Lindsay. How hard can it be to finish this short book? 
  • Touring the History Theater in St. Paul. I'll be volunteering at an event next week, so I will be touring the theater and having a training session to get the scoop. 
  • Hopefully catching up with Andi and Heather. I saw them both briefly on Saturday at the Red Bull Open Ice Pond Hockey Championships, but haven't really caught up with them in a few weeks. I'm looking forward to plopping down on their couch, watching TV, and chatting. It's what we seem to do best.
  • Watching more of the Winter Olympics. I feel like I was so excited for it to start but actually haven't been able to sit and watch many events! Way to go, USA, for being in 1st place with medal count.
  • Continuing my vegetarianism. My meals this week aren't too exciting because I'm trying to eat whatever is left in our fridge before buying more. I gave up meat for Lent (even though I'm not really doing it for that) and am enjoying the challenge. Meals for this week include: tuna melts, salad with hard-boiled eggs, refried bean quesadillas, and quinoa with black beans.
  • Cotillion on Saturday. I'll be going to Phi Mu Alpha's sweetheart dance with Chad. I know that it will probably feel a little odd being back there, but I'm really excited to be there with Chad.

No comments:

Post a Comment