9.18.2010

2010 State Fair Tastes

I've been meaning to blog this for awhile, but here is a list of food I tasted at the 2010 State Fair. Note - Many of these treats were shared. I can't stomach that much over 12 days!


The foods in blue were some of my favorites - I recommend you try them next year!

  • Kiwanis Chocolate Malt
  • Fish Taco
  • Turkey Sandwich
  • Sweet Martha's Cookies
  • Farmers Union Frappe
  • All-You-Can-Drink Milk
  • Pina Colada Sorbet
  • Honey Lemonade
  • Chicago Dog
  • Chicken Quesadilla
  • Nitro Ice Cream
  • Peg Burger
  • Reuben Pretzel
  • Honey Sunflower Ice Cream
  • Falafel On-a-Stick
  • Pronto Pup
  • Chicken Rice Bowl
  • Peg Muffin
  • Peaces and Cream Scone
  • Wild Rice Cheeseburger
  • Apple Cider Freeze
  • Flatbread Margherita Pizza
  • Hazelnut Latte
  • Sweet Potato Tater Tots
  • Caramel Corn
  • Cheese Curds
  • Holy Land Falafel and Pita Bread
  • Australian Battered Potato
  • Mini Donuts
  • French Fries
  • Peaches and Cream - Salty Tart
  • Pizza Palace Pizza
  • Blarney Beans
  • Corn on the Cob
  • Minnekabob
Alright, now it's time to hit the gym and focus on my 5-a-days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment