Just because I'm bored, let's play that game where you put your iPod on shuffle and see what plays:
1. Nightingales: Sondre Lerche & The Faces Down Quartet
This is a great album to play if you're hosting a dinner party.
2. Real World: Matchbox Twenty
Reminds me of middle school/early days in high school. LOVED Matchbox 20 back then. Not a huge fan of just Rob Thomas.
3. Feed The Birds: Original Cast of Mary Poppins (London)
I've been in love with this movie since the first time I saw it. When I studied abroad in London, I insisted on getting a picture of myself sitting on the steps of St. Paul's Cathedral near all of the pigeons - just like the Bird Woman.
4. A Tiger Dancing: Heiruspecs
I first heard Heiruspecs when they played at Saint Mary's awhile back. And now the bass player is my Bingo boss.
5.Look After You: The Fray
Can't help but think of Colorado whenever I hear the Fray. My friends Zack and Bridget always had this album on repeat in their apartment.
6.Wouldn't It Be Nice: Beach Boys
Two words: Adam Sandler. Bawling his eyes out at the end of 50 First Dates.
7. Even If I Wanted To: Jason Aldean
Jason Aldean was one of my favorite State Fair Grandstand shows. I saw him in 2009 with my roommates - nothing better than an outdoor country show with good friends.
8. Home of the Blues: Joaquin Phoenix (Walk the Line soundtrack)
I love him in this movie and am very impressed with all of the vocal lessons he took in order to sound just like Johnny.
9.Black Horse and a Cherry Tree: KT Tunstall
Listened to her nonstop when in Scotland - awesome chick rock.
10. Wild World: Cat Stevens
Cat Stevens will always hold a place in my heart - thanks to Camp Tamarack.
11. Pretty Girl From San Diego: The Avett Brothers
These guys are on my to-see concert list.
12. Paper Bag Spraypaint: Bookreader
A long-lost band from Saint Mary's! Oh those green t-shirts.
13. Winter Wonderland: Tony Bennett
I LOVE Christmas music, but I think November 6 is a little early still.
14. Black Water: Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
I think this was the most unique concerts I've ever attended. It ended with the crowd sitting on the floor of First Ave. with Alexander, the lead singer, as he serenaded us. Gross.
15. One Love: Jason Mraz
Such a feel good song (actually a cover of Bob Marley's) - Jason Mraz is very impressive in concert - I'd recommend!
No comments:
Post a Comment