2.01.2011

February, Here I Come!

As promised, here is my assessment of my January goals.

Visiting with friends – check. I’ve been able to spend time this month with so many great friends. Friends from camp, high school, Saint Mary’s, work and new friends I’ve met in the last year. I was also able to spend quality time with family, too.

Crocheting – in progress. I purchased some yarn and started a scarf, but now I just need to hunker down with a good movie or two.

Recipes – half-check. I did a lot of cooking but they were mostly tried-and-true recipes. I forgot how expensive it gets to try a new recipe – especially when you’re cooking for one! But the one new recipe I made was delicious.

Skiing – fail. I went snowshoeing once and talked about skiing a lot in preparation of the Loppet, but I MUST get out there in February.

Snap – SUCCESS. I went 17 times and lost 8 pounds!

Complain less – check. At least in my opinion.

Shopping – I only bought pj pants and new workout capris. I’m ok with that.

Floss- fail. I finally put a post-it note inside my medicine cabinet as a reminder.

Europe tickets – check. Can’t wait for May 19th!

Book – check. Just passed it on to my mom in preparation of our European adventure.

And now on to February! It’s a short month so I’d better get to work!
1.     Visit Snap Fitness 15 times
2.     Floss five times a week
3.     Drink 8 glasses of water a day
4.     Don’t drink pop during the week
5.     Go to church at least twice
6.     Bring Grandma dinner one night and hang out
7.     Book my Eurail Pass with mom
8.     Do a better job at tracking my expenses – especially in the “entertainment” category
9.     Finish the scarf I started in January
10. Finish 2 books (half-way through Gift from the Sea already)
11. Go skiing
12. Go snowshoeing
13. Cook two new recipes
14. Finish my taxes
15. Be in bed by 11:00 every week night

1 comment: