I just purchased 2 tickets to see Amos Lee at the Varsity Theater on April 28. A few thoughts on this:
1. I've never been to the Varsity. But I've heard great things.
2. Ticketmaster is the devil. How did a $27 ticket turn into $37.75? AND why was the man at the Varsity's box office so rude to me? And to Chad?
3. I have a friend named Amos. Amos England. His family owns a mountain. And he rolls his own cigarettes.
4. Amos England once had to call a boy named Amos London and he thought he as going to spontaneously combust. True story.
5. The first Amos Lee song I fell in love with was "Keep it Loose, Keep it Tight."
6. My favorite line in that song is "There is so much more in love, than black and white."
7. I named my first blog after a line in this song, Tryin' to live over the rainbow I started this blog when I left for London in 2006.
8. The song "Arms of a Woman" always makes me think of the work it took to feel comfortable in Colorado.
9. I should have seen Amos Lee when he played in Boulder, but I didn't have too many friends just yet in Colorado. I should have invited Amos England.
10. My current favorite Amos Lee song is Southern Girl. Enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment