7.24.2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday. But more importantly, tonight is her Birthday EVE. Yes, we celebrate those in our family - why not extend the celebrations?? I'm feeling a little bad for her because I got to spend my last birthday in Europe. However, she was there to celebrate with me, so I don't feel TOO bad. :)

A few pics for you to get to know my mom, Janie:
What a cutie! Think my new niece will look like her Grandma?
Regina High, Class of 1972

My mom's 25th birthday - Grindelwald, Switzerland - same place we spent mine :)
Mommy and daughter


With one of her best friends, Joan, in Whitefish, Montana (LOVE the perm, tie-dye and fanny pack!)
Mom visited my while in London and we got to see WICKED together

On my birthday eve this year

 I just texted my mom to ask if she had to work tomorrow. Her response: "Of course no work. Outdoor lunch with Judy, Barb (her sisters), and Grandma at Psycho Suzi's" I love that she never works on her birthday - or mine, actually. While my mom is such a generous person, she also knows how to treat herself. Tomorrow night, we're all going out to my brother and sister-in-law's new suburb house for a birthday dinner and dessert.

Happy Birthday, Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Janie should celebrate EVERY minute this whole month..happy, happy! LOVE the pictures..look at what she's accomplished in how many short years??! Adding much to this world and her daughter follows suit!

    ReplyDelete