Welcome to my life: the Land of 10,000 Lakes, Hot Dish, the Great MN Get-Together, Twins, Summit, and Paul Bunyan. It doesn't get better than this.
1.01.2010
Ringing in the New Year
To celebrate the New Year, Ana and I had a few friends over for some drinks and games. Thanks to Erin, Rick, Rob and Chad for joining us!
I've never really gone out on New Year's Eve because I'm happiest at home with friends. I think there's too much hype in going out that particular night. Lack of cabs, lines at the bar and to get in, cold weather and big crowds do not necessarily make me a happy camper. I thoroughly enjoyed our games of Beer Pong, listening to my rockin' playlist, watching Dick Clark, and just catching up. That's what New Year's is supposed to be about, right? Reminiscing about the previous year and looking forward to the next.
My New Year's resolutions are coming soon . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment